FIPRESCI at IndieLisboa
At the 12th Festival Internacional de Cinema Independente – IndieLisboa (April 23 – May 3, 2015), FIPRESCI presents a small selection of films which had won the Critics’ Prize at earlier festivals. The selection, curated by Barbara Lorey, includes:
– “Black Peter” (Cerný Petr) by Milos Forman (Czechoslovakia, 1964)
– “Lourdes” by Jessica Hausner (France, Germany, 2009)
– “When Father Was Away On Business” (Otac na sluzbenom putu) by Emir Kusturica (Yugoslavia, 1985)
– “Repulsion” by Roman Polanski (UK, 1965)
– “The Milk of Sorrow” (La teta asustada) by Claudia Llosa (Spain, Peru, 2009).
A jury of critics (Klaus Eder, Carmen Gray, Manuel Halpern) will present the FIPRESCI Prize to a first film in the “Silvestre” section, the “freest and most inventive section” of the festival.
Berlinale Talent Press 2022
New Discovery Campus in Tallinn
Buddhadeb Dasgupta 1944-2021
Summer Berlinale 2021
Satyajit Ray Award to Aruna Vasudev
Critics Awards 2020
Berlinale 2021 – The Critics Prizes
PÖFF goes online
FIPRESCI Jury at 71st Berlinale
FIPRESCI 96 Platinum Award to Terry Gilliam and Cristi Puiu
American Critics Attack "Variety"
Critics Week Berlin 2021
European Film Awards: The Winners
Eva Zaoralová Honored
Indictment for "Cuties"
Berlin 2021 – Conference on Film Criticism
European Discovery 2020, Nominations
Appeal of the Directorate of the Minsk IFF Listapad
Warsaw Critics Project 2020
FIPRESCI Honors Ken Loach
Berlinale Talent Press 2021
Ronald Bergan 1937 – 2020
Controversy at the Cairo International Film Festival